Smart&Safe® is committed to protecting your privacy.
(a) the “www.emrheadset.com” website, and the “www.smart-safe.com website (collectively referred to herein as the “Web Site”); and (b) your communications with Smart&Safe® by telephone.
Acceptance of Terms
Terms of Service
Information that we collect
Smart&Safe® collects two types of information from customers.
Voluntary information (such as name, e-mail address, billing and shipping addresses, phone, and credit card information) and automatic information (such as number of visits and browser used).
Voluntary information is personally identifiable information that our customers provide when registering with Smart&Safe®‘ web site. It makes it possible for them to purchase items, receive electronic newsletters and enter contests and other promotional opportunities provided by Smart&Safe®. We also maintain a record of customer product interests and purchase history from our site in order to better supply products. This information is also necessary for us to process and ship orders, inquire our customers about purchases, and inform them about occasional special offers.
Automatic information is non-personally identifiable information that we receive and store whenever you interact with us. As with many other Web sites, we use “cookies” which are small data files stored on your computer. The information we receive when your Web browser accesses Smart&Safe® includes the following:
- IP address – to measure our site traffic, diagnose problems with our server and administer over our Web site.
- Referral site – if you come to our site via a link from another Web site, the location of the referral is noted. This is used to help us know where some of our users come from.
- Browser type – to help us optimise our site to match the latest technology used by our customers.
- Number of visits – so we can offer special promotions to regular customers and provide a more personalised shopping experience.
How we collect information.
Smart&Safe® may collect information about you when you: use the Web Site, for instance when Smart&Safe® tracks your computer’ s unique IP address or Uniform Resource Locator (URL); or voluntarily provide your information to Smart&Safe®, through the submission of forms or orders, and by contacting us via e-mail or telephone
Using of the Information
Smart&Safe® uses your information for the following purposes:
- Providing Services: Smart&Safe® uses your information to provide you with services, including processing your orders and delivering products to you, or to respond to your questions or requests.
- Credit Card Processing: If you provide Smart&Safe® with credit card information to purchase products or services on the Web Site, Smart&Safe® uses your credit card information to process your order.
- Understanding Your Preferences: In order to provide you with the best online experience possible, Smart&Safe® collects both personal information and non-personal information to give us a better understanding of you and the demographic and geographic profile of our customers generally. The information Smart&Safe®collects is reviewed closely to assist us in determining the most popular products of interest to you and our other customers and better structure the Web Site to suit your needs.
The Web Site may contain links to third-party websites. Smart&Safe® has no control over such third-party websites. By clicking on a link, you agree that Smart&Safe® is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third-party websites and that it is your responsibility to be aware of and comply with such privacy policies.
Retention of Information
We will retain your personal information only as long as it is required for the reasons it was collected.