EMF Maternity Belly Band 5G Compatible 1+1
Now that 5G is all over we need to protect ourselves even more than before.
we know that's important for you so we have decided to give you the gift of safety!
This is one of the bestselling specials EVER! You really shouldn't miss this offer.
GIVE THE GIFT OF SAFETY!
DON'T MISS THIS SPECIAL! Our MommySafe Belly Band is the BEST solution for radiation that surrounds all of us but especially dangerous for your unborn child.
limited quantity. order yours today.
Why do pregnant mothers have to prevent radiation?
Because of these ten bad habits during pregnancy, it always important to protect the health of the fetus:
1. Play with mobile phones while sitting, so the smartphone is near the stomach and sleeping while the device is at the bedside.
2. Work or play games for a long time using a laptop on your lap.
3. Browsing e-books or playing video games.
4. Often use induction cookers, microwave ovens, and other electrical appliances with high levels of EMF and ELF radiation emissions.
5. Driving an electric or a hybrid car.
6. Having a Wi-Fi router, printer, or any other wireless appliance in areas in the house where you spend the most time.
7. Home appliances are often turned on at the same time and work simultaneously.
8. Work long hours in an office with many computers, wi-fi routers, printers, and many other electric devices.
9. Being at close range with transformer rooms, which are extremely dangerous, even without having an idea that you are near one.
10. Being at close range with transmission towers, high voltage lines, and other EMF rich areas.
According to statistics, every 18 seconds, one defective child is born, and radiation is one of the culprits leading to infant defects. Domestic electromagnetic protection experts - believe that a pregnant woman wearing radiation protection apparel can effectively shield against electromagnetic radiation, thus protecting the fetus.
0~3 months during pregnancy: the fetus in the embryonic period is exposed to electromagnetic radiation, and the far-reaching consequences may cause limb defects and even miscarriages.
4~5 months of pregnancy: the formation of the embryo, at this stage exposing a fetus to electromagnetic radiation for a long time may cause damage to its intellect and even dementia.
6~10 months of pregnancy: the fetus is growing; at this time, the fetus is at a critical stage of growth. The main consequences of long-term exposure to radiation will result in low fetal function, weak post-natal resistance and physical fitness, and even damage to the central nervous system.
READ MORE PEER-REVIEWED STUDIES AND ARTICLES: